Find out the many ways in which chiropractic care can improve how your body functions and moves as a whole.
Whether you know someone who has had chiropractic care or not, you may be considering it if you are dealing with recurring aches and pains that affect your mobility and everyday activities. Are you wondering about the benefits associated with visiting our Rome, NY, chiropractors Dr. Thomas Carone and Dr. Peter Previte for spinal manipulation and chiropractic adjustments?
Here are just some of the amazing benefits of getting chiropractic care:
- Improves joint flexibility
- Boosts circulation and speeds up the body’s natural healing process
- Decreases pain and swelling
- Loosens stiff, tight muscles
- Boosts your immune system
- Decreases stress and anxiety
- Boosts mood
- Improves functionality and movement
- Makes physical activities easier and more pain-free
- May reduce the number and severity of your headaches or migraines
- Improves pregnancy aches and pains
- Prevents injuries, specifically in athletes
- Improves quality of life
- Provides medication-free pain relief
- Improves sleep and reduces symptoms of restlessness and insomnia
- May prevent the need for surgery
- Improves cognitive function and clarity
- Improves posture (great for those who sit most of the day at work)
- Improves nerve function
- Aids in better digestion (may even improve symptoms of heartburn)
- Reduce your risk for joint and connective tissue degeneration often caused by arthritis
From athletes to children, just about anyone can benefit from getting chiropractic care. Not only is chiropractic care used to treat a wide range of musculoskeletal injuries and conditions, but it can also prevent pain, inflammation, and injuries to the tendons, ligaments, muscles, and other soft tissue.
Chiropractic care can be great for treating,
- Acute and chronic forms of back and neck pain
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Pregnancy pains
- Headaches and migraines
- Rheumatoid arthritis
While spinal manipulation can be incredibly helpful for many people, it isn’t right for everyone. It’s important that you are honest and upfront with our chiropractors during your initial evaluation. This includes sharing any and all information regarding your health, medications you are taking, and any conditions you’ve been diagnosed with. For example, patients currently taking blood thinners are not right for spinal manipulation. This is why it’s important to share your detailed medical history with us during your first visit to make sure that chiropractic care is right for you.
Are you interested in getting chiropractic treatment here in Rome, NY? If so, schedule your first chiropractic assessment with the team at Natural Health Center by calling (888) 338-WELL.